Discover the culinary heritage of Lithuania: our host will introduce you to traditional local cuisine, present its history, local traditions and the stories of olden days.
Languages: English, Russian, French, and Lithuanian.
Group size: at least 4 guests
Duration: 45 minutes (approx.)
Pricing is composed of 2 parts:
- Event hosting fee – €99
- Tasting menu – €39 per person
TASTING MENU (4 or more guests)
- Lithuanian smoked meat snack (5 types of local meat),
- Lithuanian cheese snack (4 types of local cheese with honey and hazelnuts),
- Herring with boletus (pickled cucumbers, onions, and boiled potatoes),
- Lithuanian beer snack (cheese doughnuts, beer sausages, smoked pig ears, fried bread).
Main course (for a choice)
- Boar meat roast praised by Grand Duke Gediminas (with cowberry-wine sauce, sweet pear and potato croquets with cheese),
- Venison meat roasts (with boletus and apples, served with jacket potatoes and mint chimichurri).
Creamy rye bread delicacy with hazelnuts and cranberry jam
- Traditional caraway kvass,
- Herbal tea,
- Lithuanian brewed beer 0.5 l,
- Bitter Trejos Devynerios, 2 cl,
- Honey Liqueur Krupnikas, 2 cl.