Discover the culinary heritage of Lithuania with our Lithuanian food tasting menu. Our host will introduce you to traditional local cuisine, present its history, local traditions and the stories of olden days.
Languages: English, Russian, French, and Lithuanian.
Group size: at least 4 guests
Duration: 45 minutes (approx.)
Pricing is composed of 2 parts:
- Event hosting fee – €99
- Tasting menu – €42 per person
TASTING MENU (4 or more guests)
- Lithuanian meat snack (4 types of local smoked meat or sausages),
- Lithuanian cheese selection (4 types of local cheese from small Lithuanian farms),
- Traditionally prepared pickled vegetables or mushrooms (1 type),
- Seasonal vegetable salad with blueberry vinaigrette,
- Lithuanian beer snack (cheese doughnuts, dried meat, smoked pig ears, fried rye bread).
Main course options:
- Boar meat roast praised by Grand Duke Gediminas, served with cowberry-wine sauce, sweet pear and potato croquets with cheese (OR)
- Venison meat roasts with boletus and burnt apples, served with baby potatoes and mint chimichurri.
Creamy rye bread delicacy with cranberry jam and burnt meringue
- Traditional caraway kvass,
- Herbal tea,
- Lithuanian brewed beer 0.5 l,
- Bitter Trejos Devynerios, 2 cl,
- Honey Liqueur Krupnikas, 2 cl.